Fill automatically a page with only 3-4 staves

Fill automatically a page with only 3-4 staves

Marco Bagolin
Hello all,
If I have a page of a score with only 3-4 staves ( generally is a problem of the last page of a score) how is possible to fill automatically all the page so that the space between the staves result the same?

Thank you in advance.

RegardsĀ
MB

Re: Fill automatically a page with only 3-4 staves

David Nalesnik
Hi Marco,

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 5:04 AM Marco Bagolin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
> If I have a page of a score with only 3-4 staves ( generally is a problem of the last page of a score) how is possible to fill automatically all the page so that the space between the staves result the same?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards
> MB

Try