Feathered beams proportional spacing with completion heads engraver

Feathered beams proportional spacing with completion heads engraver

Mansour Aoun
Hello everyone,

My problem comes from the incompatibility of proportionally spacing the
notes within feathered beams and the completion heads engraver. I'm trying
to achieve this result (in the manual):

But the completion heads engraver completely messes it up, forcing me to
choose a regular spacing ratio like 4/4. So I have to either force-move the
36 notes individually (witch I still cannot do without messing the spacing
of the other instruments), change to the normal head engraver mid-score
(which I also didn't succeed at doing) or make an irregular spacing ratio
like 2/1 work in the context of the completion heads engraver. You can find
my score attached.
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5738/Screenshot_2019-04-03_at_01.png>

Any help would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks