FYI: OpenScore

Johan Vromans
Quote: "OpenScore wants to digitise and liberate all public domain sheet
music, including the great classics of Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. Our
community aims to transfer history’s most influential pieces from paper
into interactive scores which you can listen to, edit and share. Together,
we can make sheet music accessible to everyone. For free, for any purpose,
for evermore."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/openscore/openscore-join-the-sheet-music-revolution

Re: FYI: OpenScore

Simon Albrecht-2
On 13.06.2017 08:12, Johan Vromans wrote:
> Quote: "OpenScore wants to digitise and liberate all public domain sheet
> music, including the great classics of Mozart, Beethoven and Bach. Our
> community aims to transfer history’s most influential pieces from paper
> into interactive scores which you can listen to, edit and share. Together,
> we can make sheet music accessible to everyone. For free, for any purpose,
> for evermore."
>
> https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/openscore/openscore-join-the-sheet-music-revolution

This appears unfortunately to be far too naïve with regard to questions
like code quality, textual critique, and data representation…

Best, Simon

Re: FYI: OpenScore

Johan Vromans
Please note that I am just relaying this message. I'm not affiliated with
this project in any way.