FYI: Discussion about "Harmony Assistant (Myriad Software)" exporting .ly files

FYI: Discussion about "Harmony Assistant (Myriad Software)" exporting .ly files

Eduardo Vieira
I thought some of you could find interesting the recent discussion in the Workshop forum of Harmony Assistant about a feature request of having the program export to LaTeX / Lilypond.
Too bad it's mostly french... Anyway here's the link:

Have a good day!

Eduardo

Re: FYI: Discussion about "Harmony Assistant (Myriad Software)" exporting .ly files

fiëé visuëlle

Am 2005-12-30 um 17:15 schrieb Eduardo Vieira:

> I thought some of you could find interesting the recent discussion
> in the Workshop forum of Harmony Assistant about a feature request
> of having the program export to LaTeX / Lilypond.
> Too bad it's mostly french... Anyway here's the link:
>  http://www.myriad-online.com/cgi-bin/workshop/YaBB.pl?
> board=file;action=display;num=1131433664

Cool!
I worked with Harmony Assistant before I switched to LilyPond and
still use it for better MIDIs.
If they really implement that, I could convert my old scores without
MIDI conversion.

Greetlings from Lake Constance
---
fiëé visuëlle