FW: Bonding Period

Carl Sorensen-3
On 5/23/17 6:08 PM, "Winston, Charles R." <[hidden email]>
wrote:

>So I¹ve tried resubscribing, and that hasn¹t worked (I¹ve enabled the
>acknowledgement email). I¹ve emailed both lily-devel-owner and
>lily-user-owner and have not yet received responses. In the mean time, do
>you think you could give me write access to the issue tracker so I can
>continue working?

Charles, our GSOC chords student is having trouble getting access to both
the -user and -devel lists.

Could he get write access to the issue tracker?  He'd like to make some
doc patches to the CG so he can learn our code review processes.

Thanks,

Carl

Re: FW: Bonding Period

David Kastrup

> On 5/23/17 6:08 PM, "Winston, Charles R." <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>>So I¹ve tried resubscribing, and that hasn¹t worked (I¹ve enabled the
>>acknowledgement email). I¹ve emailed both lily-devel-owner and
>>lily-user-owner and have not yet received responses.

It would be lilypond-devel-owner and lilypond-user-owner.

Re: Bonding Period

Phil Holmes
wrote:

>So I¹ve tried resubscribing, and that hasn¹t worked (I¹ve enabled the
>acknowledgement email). I¹ve emailed both lily-devel-owner and
>lily-user-owner and have not yet received responses. In the mean time, do
>you think you could give me write access to the issue tracker so I can
>continue working?

Charles, our GSOC chords student is having trouble getting access to both
the -user and -devel lists.

Could he get write access to the issue tracker?  He'd like to make some
doc patches to the CG so he can learn our code review processes.

Thanks,

Carl

If he follows the steps in

Set up a login account for LilyPond's Issue Tracker

in

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/git_002dcl#configuring-git_002dcl

Trevor or I will give him write access.

--
Phil Holmes

Re: Bonding Period

Winston, Charles R.

> On May 23, 2017, at 11:44 PM, David Kastrup <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

>> On 5/23/17 6:08 PM, "Winston, Charles R." <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> So I¹ve tried resubscribing, and that hasn¹t worked (I¹ve enabled the
>>> acknowledgement email). I¹ve emailed both lily-devel-owner and
>>> lily-user-owner and have not yet received responses.
>
> It would be lilypond-devel-owner and lilypond-user-owner.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

I actually only mistyped it in this email. I sent it to the correct addresses because I clicked the link on the -devel and -user info pages.

Thanks,
Charles Winston

Re: Bonding Period

Winston, Charles R.

> On May 24, 2017, at 3:33 AM, Phil Holmes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Sorensen" <[hidden email]>

My username is: charlesrwinston

Thanks for making this happen!

Charles Winston