Example for trio

Данил Костенков
Hello!
I need to have a example for 3 instrument which doing using lilypond code. Tell me please, where I can find this?
Thank you in advance.
All the best, Danil.

Отправлено с iPhone

Re: Example for trio

Malte Meyn-3

Am 18.09.18 um 12:40 schrieb Данил Костенков:
> Hello!
> I need to have a example for 3 instrument which doing using lilypond code. Tell me please, where I can find this?
> Thank you in advance.
> All the best, Danil.

Minimal example:

%%% BEGIN
<<
        \new Staff { c' }
        \new Staff { c' }
        \new Staff { c' }

%%% END

What do you need apart from that?

Re: Example for trio

Simon Albrecht-2
On 18.09.2018 12:40, Данил Костенков wrote:
> Hello!
> I need to have a example for 3 instrument which doing using lilypond code. Tell me please, where I can find this?

For getting started with LilyPond, there really isn’t much of a sensible
way other than working through the Learning Manual thoroughly, at least
once. <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/index.html>
If you’ve done that, you’ll hopefully know more about the concepts you
need for typesetting music for three instruments.

Best, Simon

Re: Example for trio

Carl Sorensen-3

On 9/18/18, 11:09 AM, "Simon Albrecht" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    On 18.09.2018 12:40, Данил Костенков wrote:
    > Hello!
    > I need to have a example for 3 instrument which doing using lilypond code. Tell me please, where I can find this?

    For getting started with LilyPond, there really isn’t much of a sensible
    way other than working through the Learning Manual thoroughly, at least
    once. <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/learning/index.html>
    If you’ve done that, you’ll hopefully know more about the concepts you
    need for typesetting music for three instruments.

You could also explore the score wizard in Frescobaldi, which has some excellent templates in my opinion.

HTH,

Carl