Editorial ties

Giampaolo Orrigo
Hello Lilypond users,

I would like to know if someone already found a way to engrave editorial ties, as used in more modern editions of early music, i.e. solid tie with a little vertical line in the middle.

Thanks,

Geppo

Re: Editorial ties

Brian Barker
At 17:42 04/06/2017 -0400, Giampaolo Orrigo wrote:
>I would like to know if someone already found a way to engrave
>editorial ties, as used in more modern editions of early music, i.e.
>solid tie with a little vertical line in the middle.

Does this help?
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Editorial-ties-in-scheme-td54223.html

Brian Barker

Re: Editorial ties