Drum Staff timbales-style

Mehmet Okonsar
Despite my efforts I wasn't been able to make this:
---------------
\new DrumStaff{
     \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #timbales-style {
         \drummode { timh8 timh ssh timl ssh16 ssl cb4 }}
        }
--------------
It gives a 5 lines staff when I want 2..
The manual on the subject presuppose a much more knowledgeable reader than I
am
Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: Drum Staff timbales-style

Graham Percival-2

On 21-Sep-05, at 2:43 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> Despite my efforts I wasn't been able to make this:
> ---------------
> \new DrumStaff{
>      \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #timbales-style {
>          \drummode { timh8 timh ssh timl ssh16 ssl cb4 }}
>         }
> --------------
> It gives a 5 lines staff when I want 2..

This information can be found in the manual page "Percussion staves".

\new DrumStaff {
\override DrumStaff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #2
      \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #timbales-style {
          \drummode { timh8 timh ssh timl ssh16 ssl cb4 }}
         }

> The manual on the subject presuppose a much more knowledgeable reader
> than I

Please see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding