DoublePercentRepeatCounter

Werner LEMBERG

[This message has probably been overlooked since I haven't got a
 reply.  I'm resending it.]

It seems that DoublePercentRepeatCounter is always active, which is
bad.  AFAIK, such repeat counters are used only in parts -- in full
scores they are even disturbing and irritating.  Consequently, I
suggest to deactivate it by default so that the user can switch it on
if she needs it.

    Werner

Re: DoublePercentRepeatCounter

Werner LEMBERG

> It seems that DoublePercentRepeatCounter is always active, which is
> bad.  AFAIK, such repeat counters are used only in parts -- in full
> scores they are even disturbing and irritating.  Consequently, I
> suggest to deactivate it by default so that the user can switch it
> on if she needs it.

Please forget this -- I've just updated to the CVS and I see it has
been changed.  Thanks.

    Werner