Donation to Lilypond - where?

Mike Blackstock-3
What is the procedure for sending a small donation to Lilypond?

Thanks!
- Mike

Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?

Christ van Willegen
HI,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Mike Blackstock
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> What is the procedure for sending a small donation to Lilypond?

Can you use this info?

IBAN: DE02370100500364622501
BIC: PBNKDEFF

Holder's name is David Kastrup

HTH!

Christ van Willegen

Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?

David Kastrup
Christ van Willegen <[hidden email]> writes:

> HI,
>
> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Mike Blackstock
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> What is the procedure for sending a small donation to Lilypond?
>
> Can you use this info?

Lots of people likely can, including some that I would prefer not to.
Could you please not distribute my private banking details to publicly
accessible and archived mailing lists?  That info is all that is needed
to initiate transfers _out_ of my account that have to be contested
within 6 weeks in order not to become terminal.

I'd like to prolong the account's current journey to absolute zero as
long as possible...

And getting such a notice removed from _all_ pertinent mailing list
archives (this list is on probably a dozen of them, not just the
official one) is also a real load of work and not likely to fully
succeed.

And it's not like you bothered adding an "X-No-Archive: Yes" header
either.

So please to everyone: leave it to me to pass my banking details around.
I am the one who has to deal with the consequences, good and bad.

Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?

Christ van Willegen

Hello David,

Op 15 jul. 2016 11:03 schreef "David Kastrup" <[hidden email]>:

> Christ van Willegen <[hidden email]> writes:
> > Can you use this info?
>
> Lots of people likely can, including some that I would prefer not to.

I'm terribly sorry, I never thought of those consequences! Hope it all turns out for the good...

Christ van Willegen

Re: Donation to Lilypond - where?

Christ van Willegen

... I just searched my personal archive and did not realise that it was a personal message. Terrible mess-up.

Christ