Developer access

Michael Käppler-2
Hi all,
I'd like to request 'Developer' rights for Gitlab to be able to push
branches and merge
MRs on my own.
Does anybody have objections to this?

Michael

Re: Developer access

Jean ABOU SAMRA
Le 12/09/2020 à 23:49, Michael Käppler a écrit :

> Hi all,
> I'd like to request 'Developer' rights for Gitlab to be able to push
> branches and merge
> MRs on my own.
> Does anybody have objections to this?

I was given access with technical skills that were way below yours, it
seems.

Jean

Re: Developer access

Jonas Hahnfeld
Hi Michael,

sorry that it took me so long to get back to you. As I wrote off-list,
I'm in favor of getting you on the team and, as I didn't hear any
objections, I went ahead and invited you to the group.

Regards
Jonas

Am Samstag, den 12.09.2020, 23:49 +0200 schrieb Michael Käppler:
> Hi all,
> I'd like to request 'Developer' rights for Gitlab to be able to push
> branches and merge
> MRs on my own.
> Does anybody have objections to this?
>
> Michael

Re: Developer access

Michael Käppler-2
Am 14.09.2020 um 22:12 schrieb Jean Abou Samra:

> Le 12/09/2020 à 23:49, Michael Käppler a écrit :
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'd like to request 'Developer' rights for Gitlab to be able to push
>> branches and merge
>> MRs on my own.
>> Does anybody have objections to this?
>
> I was given access with technical skills that were way below yours, it
> seems.

Seems you are heavily underestimating _your_ technical skills, Jean.
Please go on with your good work!

Cheers,
Michael

Re: Developer access

Michael Käppler-2
Am 15.09.2020 um 08:27 schrieb Jonas Hahnfeld:
> Hi Michael,
>
> sorry that it took me so long to get back to you. As I wrote off-list,
> I'm in favor of getting you on the team and, as I didn't hear any
> objections, I went ahead and invited you to the group.
>
> Regards
> Jonas
Hi Jonas,
absolutely no need to apologize, a few days do not seem "so long" to me.

Thank you for adding me to the group!
Michael