Detecting the Lilypond command line options

Detecting the Lilypond command line options

Sven Axelsson
Is it possible to detect the command line options Lilypond was called
with in the .ly file (using Scheme perhaps)? In particular I want to
know if lily was called with --preview and then switch to a less
verbose header.

--
Sven Axelsson

Re: Detecting the Lilypond command line options

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Sven Axelsson wrote:
> Is it possible to detect the command line options Lilypond was called
> with in the .ly file (using Scheme perhaps)? In particular I want to
> know if lily was called with --preview and then switch to a less
> verbose header.

no, currently not. You could use -dno-verbose-header and then read the
result with ly:get-option.