Co-Sponsoring

Mehmet Okonsar
Hi to all
I'm willing to co-sponsor the following features:

Feathered beams;
S shaped slurs
Music XML import
Dashed barlines
Cross-staff chords
Dynamic formatting

if anyone interested in sharing let's start collecting..
Or there may be another feature as listed in the
http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html
may be almost fully collected-for , so I can add my part..
I think co-sponsoring is the way to go and can make things faster and
sweeper..

Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: Co-Sponsoring

Joe Neeman

>Dynamic formatting

Proper dynamic formatting would allow the endpoints of hairpins to be
adjusted individually, right? If this tweaking could be expanded to a
larger subset of spanners, I would be interested in co-sponsoring this.

Joe

Re: Co-Sponsoring

Jamie Bullock
I would be willing to co-sponsor feathered beams.

Jamie

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 07:17 +0300, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> Hi to all
> I'm willing to co-sponsor the following features:
>
> Feathered beams;
> S shaped slurs
> Music XML import
> Dashed barlines
> Cross-staff chords
> Dynamic formatting
>
> if anyone interested in sharing let's start collecting..
> Or there may be another feature as listed in the
> http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html
> may be almost fully collected-for , so I can add my part..
> I think co-sponsoring is the way to go and can make things faster and
> sweeper..
>
> Best Regards,
> Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
> www.okonsar.com

Re: Co-Sponsoring

Jamie Bullock
... and proper laissez vibrer ties. I could probably afford 30-40 Euros
towards each depending on who else comes forward.

Regards,

Jamie

On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 08:36 +0100, Jamie Bullock wrote:

> I would be willing to co-sponsor feathered beams.
>
> Jamie
>
> On Fri, 2005-09-16 at 07:17 +0300, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
> > Hi to all
> > I'm willing to co-sponsor the following features:
> >
> > Feathered beams;
> > S shaped slurs
> > Music XML import
> > Dashed barlines
> > Cross-staff chords
> > Dynamic formatting
> >
> > if anyone interested in sharing let's start collecting..
> > Or there may be another feature as listed in the
> > http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html
> > may be almost fully collected-for , so I can add my part..
> > I think co-sponsoring is the way to go and can make things faster and
> > sweeper..
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
> > www.okonsar.com

Re: Co-Sponsoring

Mats Bengtsson-6

Jamie Bullock wrote:
> ... and proper laissez vibrer ties. I could probably afford 30-40 Euros
> towards each depending on who else comes forward.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jamie

Too late! See
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-lilypond/2005-09/msg00001.html

Re: Co-Sponsoring

Steve D-2
On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 07:17:51AM +0300, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> Hi to all
> I'm willing to co-sponsor the following features:
>
> Feathered beams;
> S shaped slurs
> Music XML import
> Dashed barlines
> Cross-staff chords
> Dynamic formatting
>
> if anyone interested in sharing let's start collecting..
> Or there may be another feature as listed in the
> http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor/open-features.html
> [. . .]
--- ---

Starting in November, I plan to contribute 200 Euros per month to
Han-Wen, for at least 4 months and perhaps 6 months, for whatever work
he happens to do on LilyPond.

If he wishes to take into account some of my own personal preferences,
my own "wish-list" includes the cross-staff chords you mentioned, as
well as automatic and manual tie formatting (Han-Wen mentioned that
during the last tie-rewrite, he thought of a possibly better way to
rewrite the tie code), and the higher-level \override mentioned at the
open-features URL above.

Monthly pledges might make it easier on the budgets of cosponsors, for
features that will require a relatively greater amount of Han-Wen's time
and effort. If anyone else considers cross-staff chords, tie formatting
(automatic and manual) and the higher-level \override functionality
important, he or she might wish to consider joining me in making monthly
pledges as mentioned above. Just an idea-- ;-)

-Steve D
New Mexico US