Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

Rita Composer
Dear Helpers,

I would like to use fret-diagram just few time,
and I wish the chords above the tune.

How can I change...that the fret-diagram should be on the top?

Or It would be ok for me, if there is NO fret-diagram, the simple chords would be on their normal place, not at so high.
Screenshot 2020-05-04 10.16.59.png

Thanks for your help,
Rita

Re: Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

Noeck
Hi Rita,

you can put the chord names below the fret-boards:

\version "2.20.0"

chrd = \chordmode { a1 c1 }
<<
  \new FretBoards \chrd
  \new ChordNames \chrd
  \chrd

By the way, in the second word of your lyrics, a space is missing and
you can see the double hyphen in the image. It should be

  ha -- lá -- lo -- san

instead of

  ha --lá -- lo -- san.

Best,
Joram

Re: Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

Rita Composer
Dear Joram,

Thank you.
The problem is, that I put the fret diagram with markup....
Because I don't want all the chords to be seen in fret diagram...just the special ones

So what shall I do?
Bests,
Rita

Noeck <[hidden email]> ezt írta (időpont: 2020. máj. 4., H, 11:27):
Hi Rita,

you can put the chord names below the fret-boards:

\version "2.20.0"

chrd = \chordmode { a1 c1 }
<<
  \new FretBoards \chrd
  \new ChordNames \chrd
  \chrd

By the way, in the second word of your lyrics, a space is missing and
you can see the double hyphen in the image. It should be

  ha -- lá -- lo -- san

instead of

  ha --lá -- lo -- san.

Best,
Joram

Screenshot 2020-05-04 16.49.36.png (298K) Download Attachment
=?UTF-8?Q?Getszem=C3=A1ni_kertben6=5FJn=2Ely?= (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Chordname - fret-diagram line - in different order

Peter Chubb

Rita> Thank you.  The problem is, that I put the fret diagram with
Rita> markup....  Because I don't want all the chords to be seen in
Rita> fret diagram...just the special ones

What I'd do is put the chord diagrams separate from the rest of the
score.

Create another score separate from the main score, with just the
chords you want.

Something like this:

specialChords =  \chordmode {
  a:4