Captions

Linda Seltzer
Dear Friends,

What is the best way to place a caption under a musical example?

I have been reading about \markup and \header { texidoc

but I don't see any examples of captions for examples in a book.

Thank you,
Linda Seltzer

Re: Captions

David Raleigh Arnold
On Thursday 29 December 2005 03:20 pm, Linda Seltzer wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> What is the best way to place a caption under a musical example?

I think you'll find that musical examples are usually considered
charts or tables rather than pictures, so the captions are above
rather than below.  daveA

--
Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice:
"Dynamic Guitar Technique": http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html