Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Carl Sorensen-4
I finally got all the dependencies installed in such a way that I don't
think they're broken.

make all ends with:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/carl/lilypond/2.5.x/lilypond/mf'
mftrace --encoding feta11.enc --no-afm -I ./out/ --formats=pfa,pfb,svg
feta11
error: No tracing program found. Exit.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/mftrace", line 1209, in ?
    error (_ ("No tracing program found. Exit."))
  File "/usr/local/bin/mftrace", line 133, in error
    raise _ ("Exiting ... ")
Exiting ...
make[1]: *** [out/feta11.pfa] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/carl/lilypond/2.5.x/lilypond/mf'
make: *** [all] Error 2


But I have mftrace as shown by:
[carl@localhost lilypond]$ mftrace --version
mftrace 1.1.9


Any suggestions?

--
Carl Sorensen <[hidden email]>



_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Carl Sorensen wrote:
> I finally got all the dependencies installed in such a way that I don't
> think they're broken.
>


> make all ends with:
>
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/carl/lilypond/2.5.x/lilypond/mf'
> mftrace --encoding feta11.enc --no-afm -I ./out/ --formats=pfa,pfb,svg
> feta11
> error: No tracing program found. Exit.
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mftrace", line 1209, in ?
>     error (_ ("No tracing program found. Exit."))
>   File "/usr/local/bin/mftrace", line 133, in error
>     raise _ ("Exiting ... ")
> Exiting ...
> make[1]: *** [out/feta11.pfa] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/carl/lilypond/2.5.x/lilypond/mf'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
>
> But I have mftrace as shown by:
> [carl@localhost lilypond]$ mftrace --version
> mftrace 1.1.9
>
>
> Any suggestions?

potrace.sf.net

--
  Han-Wen Nienhuys - [hidden email] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen


_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

> Carl Sorensen wrote:
>> I finally got all the dependencies installed in such a way that I don't
>> think they're broken.

> potrace.sf.net

Does mftrace not depend on potrace?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org


_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:
>
>
>>Carl Sorensen wrote:
>>
>>>I finally got all the dependencies installed in such a way that I don't
>>>think they're broken.
>
>
>>potrace.sf.net
>
>
> Does mftrace not depend on potrace?

No, it can also work with autotrace. Maybe I should just drop autotrace
and specify potrace.


--
  Han-Wen Nienhuys - [hidden email] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen


_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:

>> Does mftrace not depend on potrace?
>
> No, it can also work with autotrace.

Yes, that's what I meant, of course.  Let me rephrase: mftrace does
depend on having some trace program installed, right?

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org


_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Building 2.5.27 on Fedora Core 3 -- make all fails at mftrace

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Han-Wen Nienhuys writes:
>
>
>>>Does mftrace not depend on potrace?
>>
>>No, it can also work with autotrace.
>
>
> Yes, that's what I meant, of course.  Let me rephrase: mftrace does
> depend on having some trace program installed, right?
>

Yes. I've elaborated the error message.


--
  Han-Wen Nienhuys - [hidden email] - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen


_______________________________________________
lilypond-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lilypond-devel