Braces in PianoStaff

Anna Choma
Hello!

I use the 2.6.3 version of Lilypond. I've noticed that braces that
appear ont the left side of each line are wider than the staff. Can
one change this as to make that the ends of the brace would stick to
the staff and not extend beyond it?

Best regards,

Anna Choma

Re: Braces in PianoStaff

Erik Sandberg
On Saturday 17 December 2005 21.10, Anna Choma wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I use the 2.6.3 version of Lilypond. I've noticed that braces that
> appear ont the left side of each line are wider than the staff. Can
> one change this as to make that the ends of the brace would stick to
> the staff and not extend beyond it?

IIRC, this bug has been fixed in 2.6.5.

--
Erik