Bar lines on single staff line system

Phil Holmes-3
Between 2.17.0 and 2.17.1 the behaviour of single staffline systems changed.
The earlier behaviour had no barline; the latter has one.  Images showing
this are attached.  I can't decide whether this is a positive change or not.
Happy to bisect if necessary.  What does everyone else think?

--
Phil Holmes

Single2.17.0.png (1K) Download Attachment
Single2.17.1.png (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Bar lines on single staff line system

janek.lilypond
2013/4/5 Phil Holmes <[hidden email]>:
> Between 2.17.0 and 2.17.1 the behaviour of single staffline systems changed.
> The earlier behaviour had no barline; the latter has one.  Images showing
> this are attached.  I can't decide whether this is a positive change or not.
> Happy to bisect if necessary.  What does everyone else think?

I think new bwhaviour is better.
Janek

Re: Bar lines on single staff line system

Thomas Morley
2013/4/5 Janek WarchoĊ‚ <[hidden email]>:
> 2013/4/5 Phil Holmes <[hidden email]>:
>> Between 2.17.0 and 2.17.1 the behaviour of single staffline systems changed.
>> The earlier behaviour had no barline; the latter has one.  Images showing
>> this are attached.  I can't decide whether this is a positive change or not.
>> Happy to bisect if necessary.  What does everyone else think?
>
> I think new bwhaviour is better.
> Janek

+1
-Harm

Re: Bar lines on single staff line system

Werner LEMBERG

>> Between 2.17.0 and 2.17.1 the behaviour of single staffline systems
>> changed.  The earlier behaviour had no barline; the latter has one.
>> Images showing this are attached.  I can't decide whether this is a
>> positive change or not.  Happy to bisect if necessary.  What does
>> everyone else think?
>
> I think new bwhaviour is better.

Me too.

    Werner

Re: Bar lines on single staff line system

benko.pal
intended change by
6f4893fa86378aa4a637eedbde5efc4680efa5bf
see