Any news on the engraving conference at Mozarteum?

Any news on the engraving conference at Mozarteum?

David Bellows
I guess specifically I'm directing this to Urs, how did the conference
go and will any of the content be made available for viewing online?

Re: Any news on the engraving conference at Mozarteum?

Lukas-Fabian Moser
Hi David,

Am 06.02.20 um 21:43 schrieb David Bellows:
> I guess specifically I'm directing this to Urs, how did the conference
> go and will any of the content be made available for viewing online?

The general consensus seemed to be that the conference was a worthwhile
experience ;-). Others might give more details.

Everything, including the Lilypond developer meeting on Sunday, has been
recorded on video. We haven't descided yet on the best way to publish
it, but this will happen in one way or the other "real soon now" - given
that the Mozarteum's February holidays started and I have a little bit
more time.

Best
Lukas

Re: Any news on the engraving conference at Mozarteum?

David Bellows
> The general consensus seemed to be that the conference was a worthwhile
experience ;-). Others might give more details.

> Everything, including the Lilypond developer meeting on Sunday, has been
recorded on video. We haven't descided yet on the best way to publish
it, but this will happen in one way or the other "real soon now"

That's great news! I can't wait to see the videos.

Thanks, Dave