Adding a new feture

Jannik Jeppesen
Hi... Great prog.

Though there is a slight problem, for me in drummode.

If I am adding accents and sticking at the same time, or in general if the sticking is under the staff... They will not stand in a straight line. Is it possible to add this futue?

If already added, please let me know.

Best reguards
Jannik Jeppesen

Re: Adding a new feture

Han-Wen Nienhuys
Jannik Jeppesen wrote:
> Hi... Great prog.
>
> Though there is a slight problem, for me in drummode.
>
> If I am adding accents and sticking at the same time, or in general if
> the sticking is under the staff... They will not stand in a straight
> line. Is it possible to add this futue?

It's probably possible, but can you provide an example in an image? It's
not entirely clear what you mean.

Re: Adding a new feture

Han-Wen Nienhuys

Jannik Jeppesen wrote:
>>>  Though there is a slight problem, for me in drummode.
>>>  If I am adding accents and sticking at the same time, or in general
>>> if the sticking is under the staff... They will not stand in a
>>> straight line. Is it possible to add this futue?
 > Im sending the file.
 >
 > It´s from bar 34 and forward... dont know if you can help???

You want the H and the V to appear in the same horizontal line, right?
Try staff-padding