Absolute Positioning

Mehmet Okonsar-3
Hello users and creators of the best music notation program in the world!
As always I have a simple question:

Is there a code for positioning objects (i.e. dynamics, texts..) on a
absolute position on a page.

I mean: I want to have all dynamics in a system or staff to be on the
same baseline no matter to which note they are attached to.

-------------
Best regards,
Mehmet Okon┼čar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com

Re: Absolute Positioning

Graham Percival-2

On 27-Dec-05, at 9:58 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

> Is there a code for positioning objects (i.e. dynamics, texts..) on a
> absolute position on a page.

I don't think so.

> I mean: I want to have all dynamics in a system or staff to be on the
> same baseline no matter to which note they are attached to.

That's completely different.  See the documentation for dynamics in 2.7
-- increase the staff-padding property.