3.5.1 Ancient notation template broken

Graham Percival
The ancient notation template seems to be using a percussion staff.  I
can't
see anything obviously wrong in the template; could somebody familiar
with ancient notation look at it?

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/
Ancient-notation-templates.html

Re: 3.5.1 Ancient notation template broken

Juergen Reuter
On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Graham Percival wrote:

> The ancient notation template seems to be using a percussion staff.  I can't
> see anything obviously wrong in the template; could somebody familiar
> with ancient notation look at it?

Indeed, the result looks quite broken.  AFAICS, the template looks ok.
The only thing I can see that may rise a problem is that within the
StaffGroup, there is no explicit "\new Staff", i.e. some default type of
staff is automatically created.  I would have expected that the ordinary
staff is the default, but maybe this has changed for 2.5.27?  If this is
the case, then I think this behaviour should be fixed (or, if this
behaviour is really intended, it should be documented).

Greetings,
Juergen

On 4-Jun-05, at 3:24 PM, Juergen Reuter wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Jun 2005, Graham Percival wrote:
>
>> The ancient notation template seems to be using a percussion staff.
>> I can't
>
> Indeed, the result looks quite broken.  AFAICS, the template looks ok.
> The only thing I can see that may rise a

I just tried it in 2.5.28, and it looks fine.  *shrug*   Oh well.