2.7.15: defining \headers inside \score

Graham Percival-2
The below code works correctly, but if I uncomment the \score, the
tagline and copyright no longer gets defined.

HTH,
- Graham
% 2.7.15-1.dmg on osx 10.3.9

%\score{
{c' c c c}
\header{tagline="foo" copyright="bar"}
%}

Re: 2.7.15: defining \headers inside \score

Erik Sandberg
On Sunday 06 November 2005 02.36, Graham Percival wrote:
> The below code works correctly, but if I uncomment the \score, the
> tagline and copyright no longer gets defined.

I think this is intentional: \header, \paper and \layout at global level
change the default settings, so they only affect expressions that are entered
_after_ them. (at least that's how I see it.. I may be wrong)

--
Erik

Re: 2.7.15: defining \headers inside \score

Mats Bengtsson-6

Erik Sandberg wrote:
> On Sunday 06 November 2005 02.36, Graham Percival wrote:
>
>>The below code works correctly, but if I uncomment the \score, the
>>tagline and copyright no longer gets defined.
>

> I think this is intentional: \header, \paper and \layout at global level
> change the default settings, so they only affect expressions that are entered
> _after_ them. (at least that's how I see it.. I may be wrong)

As far as I understand, if you have several \header at the global level,
then the last one in the file will apply to all scores (at least the
last definition of each field). Same for \paper and \layout.

On 6-Nov-05, at 2:16 AM, Erik Sandberg wrote:

> On Sunday 06 November 2005 02.36, Graham Percival wrote:
>> The below code works correctly, but if I uncomment the \score, the
>> tagline and copyright no longer gets defined.
>
> I think this is intentional: \header, \paper and \layout at global
> level
> change the default settings, so they only affect expressions that are
> entered
> _after_ them. (at least that's how I see it.. I may be wrong)

Sorry, that example was bad.  Try this one: without the \score, it has
two titles (expected from the printallheaders), but with the \score,
the title is set, but not the tagline and copyright.
Despite the issue of local vs. global footers, I think it should still
be possible to define a tagline within a \score.

\paper{printallheaders=##t}
%\score{
{c' c c c}
\header{