2.5.27 header fonts

D Josiah Boothby
How would I change the font in the header? And is it possible to use
Palatino (or URW Palladio, as it may be called)? Where would I look to
find this?

Currently I'm doing it by overriding the font in individual text markups,
but this feels slow:

\header {
     title = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
         { This is my Title } }
     composer = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
         { Vera Beets } }
}

And related, if I want finer control of the header, should I just use
latex/lilypond-book?

Josiah

Re: 2.5.27 header fonts

Mats Bengtsson-6

D Josiah Boothby wrote:

> How would I change the font in the header? And is it possible to use
> Palatino (or URW Palladio, as it may be called)? Where would I look to
> find this?
>
> Currently I'm doing it by overriding the font in individual text
> markups, but this feels slow:
>
> \header {
>     title = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
>         { This is my Title } }
>     composer = \markup { \override #'(font-name . "Times New Roman")
>         { Vera Beets } }
> }
>
> And related, if I want finer control of the header, should I just use
> latex/lilypond-book?

See the information at the bottom of
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Creating-titles.html#Creating-titles