2.21.7: dead download links

Lukas-Fabian Moser
Folks,

I'm sorry if this is already being discussed and I just missed it: Right
now, http://lilypond.org/development.html lists 2.21.7 as the current
version, but the download links are dead (e.g.
https://lilypond.org/download/binaries/linux-64/lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh).

Lukas

Re: 2.21.7: dead download links

Jonas Hahnfeld
Am Dienstag, den 15.09.2020, 18:01 +0200 schrieb Lukas-Fabian Moser:
> Folks,
>
> I'm sorry if this is already being discussed and I just missed it: Right
> now, http://lilypond.org/development.html lists 2.21.7 as the current
> version, but the download links are dead (e.g.
> https://lilypond.org/download/binaries/linux-64/lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh).

Yes, there was a problem with VERSION_DEVEL that Phil fixed earlier
today, the right version would have been 2.21.6. I've triggered a
rebuild of the website, should on lilypond.org later this evening.

Jonas

Re: 2.21.7: dead download links

Lukas-Fabian Moser

>> Folks,
>>
>> I'm sorry if this is already being discussed and I just missed it: Right
>> now, http://lilypond.org/development.html lists 2.21.7 as the current
>> version, but the download links are dead (e.g.
>> https://lilypond.org/download/binaries/linux-64/lilypond-2.21.7-1.linux-64.sh).
> Yes, there was a problem with VERSION_DEVEL that Phil fixed earlier
> today, the right version would have been 2.21.6. I've triggered a
> rebuild of the website, should on lilypond.org later this evening.

Thanks much, everything seems to be fine now again!

Lukas